Our new field archery badge...available for £2.50 each.
We have designed some T-shirts just for this event, but we won't be printing a huge run. If you would like one, then please pre-order for the day, or you can order on the day and we will post to you.
If you would like a T-shirt, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be in contact!
Price is £15. Please specify a size when ordering.
Our main sponsor will be bringing along a coffee 'popup' to provide their superb range along with other drinks, snacks and some breakfast options
- Vicars Game Sausage or Bacon Roll £3.00
- Beechwood Farm Fried Egg Roll £2.50
- Vicars Game ¼ lb Burger served on a soft white roll £4.50 Vicars Game
- 6” Pork Sausage Hotdog served on a white finger roll £4.00
- 0Vegetarian ¼ lb Burger served on a soft white roll
- £4.50Vegetarian Hotdog served on a white
- finger roll £3.50Chicken Fillet on a soft white roll £4.50
- A 'pick and mix' salad bowl, chosen from a variety of options £4.50
(eg- pasta, cous cous, potato, waldorf, citrus purple coleslaw etc)
(Slow cooked Fried Onions sauces and cheese optional and free)
Club cateringAs usual, the club will ensure there are sufficient snacks, drinks, cakes and fruit - to cater for all tastes.
There are many inns and hotels in the local area, both for food and accommodation. Two of our local pubs in Kingsclere are very kindly offering a 15% discount for Archers over the competition weekend - simply show your AGB membership card - in either the "Bel & the Dragon at the Swan" or "The Crown" in Kingslcere. The Bel also has a few rooms reserved for Saturday night (only) should you require one - simply ask to have a room released, assuming there are any left!
Camping: We have limited camping available on site, for perhaps 12 pitches. Please book a pitch with us quickly, first come, first serve. A pitch fee of £5 for the weekend will be payable. The site has drinking water, and toilets (portaloos), but no other facilities. Please contact: email@example.com
Other Inns and Hotels:Kingsclere: